Thomas E. Scifres
Location: Salem, Indiana
Experience You Can Count On!
Tom has been practicing law in Indiana since 1993. That’s over 25 years of experience in personal injury and general practice at your disposal when you need legal help.
Born and raised in Washington County, Tom understands the values and relates to the people of southern Indiana. For that experienced hometown difference, call today!
The Personal Touch You Desire
After a decade of law practice in Indianapolis and time in a larger law firm, Tom opened his own firm in 2006 – seeking to establish a firm culture built on personal relationships with his clients.
Experience and Compassion Rolled Into One!
– Over 25 years of experience
– Excellent reputation
– Commitment to building personal relationships
– Enjoys working with a broad range of clients
– Personal injury representation
– Case evaluation
– General Practice including family practice and estate matters
– Call today for a consultation!
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Guardianship & Probate
- General Litigation
- Wills/Power of Attorney
- Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1993
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence – 1993
- Law Review: Note Development Editor, Indiana Law Review, 1992 – 1993
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1990
- Major: Business