Finding Clarity And Assistance After An Injury
Accidents can happen when we least expect them and leave long-lasting effects that sometimes require much more than a simple bandage. When these types of events occur, even an individual who is usually stalwart can be shaken by the physical and emotional consequences. It’s important for victims of accidents to know that there are often options that can help them pave a more comfortable road to recovery.
Whether you’ve suffered a car or bicycle crash, a slip-and-fall, or, in the most tragic cases, the wrongful death of a loved one, there is one component of the accident that is the most important to being able to seek compensation: the cause. If another party was the root of the negligence that ultimately caused the injury, legal action can be taken.
The best way to prove negligence and obtain the compensation you need to move forward with your life after an accident is with the help of an experienced injury litigation lawyer on your side.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims 101
- Top 3 Reasons Your Personal Injury Settlement Check Was Delayed
- What Are The Car Insurance Requirements In Indiana?
- I Have Medical Insurance. Why Should I Buy UM On My Car Insurance Policy?
- What Is The Most Common Type Of Premises Liability Claim?
- If I Have Only Soft Tissue Injuries Will It Be Harder To Settle My Bicycle Accident Claim?
- What Are My Rights And Responsibilities As A Bicycle Rider In Indiana?
- Is It Worth Getting A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Issues Can Delay Your Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- How To Avoid Delays In Personal Injury Settlements?
- What Qualifies As A Personal Injury In Salem, IN?
The Big-Picture Focus
In the aftermath of an injury, it’s critical to seek a just outcome, but many victims struggle with uncertainty about what steps must be taken. By hiring a personal injury attorney, you have someone on your side to guide you through the process, aggressively pursue your claim, and deal with the insurance company on your behalf.
At Thomas E. Scifres, P.C., we focus on plotting a course that is optimal in a big-picture sense. Proving negligence and recovering the damages a victim is rightfully owed are, of course, our utmost concerns, but we also pay great attention to less immediate and apparent issues, such as addressing fears of collections and preserving your credit score in the long run.
Above all else, a victim deserves a lawyer who places the needs of a client first. So, while we are experienced and fully able to take such injury claims to court if need be, we prefer to provide counsel that focuses on the best interests at hand, instead of always proceeding down a contentious path. In both a short- and long-term sense, we will focus on what is right for our clients.
Areas of Personal Injury Representation
Our personal injury services include:
- Automobile crashes – Automobile crashes occur all too frequently due to driver inattention and other preventable causes. Our lawyers will help you navigate car insurance and seek fair compensation for your property damage.
- Cycling collisions – For those who’ve been involved in cycling collisions, it’s best to consult with an experienced attorney to determine whether you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents – Attorney Thomas E. Scifres and our legal team assist victims of pedestrian accidents with their personal injury claims.
- Trucking crashes – Victims of trucking crashes need a resourceful law firm behind them to go up against the trucking company and their insurer on their behalf in pursuit of justice and fair compensation.
- Serious injury – Serious injuries can occur anywhere, often when you least expect them. Having a knowledgeable lawyer on your side helps you work toward full recovery.
- Wrongful death – While no amount of money can bring your loved one back if you’ve suffered the loss of a loved one due to a preventable death, our wrongful death attorney will work to secure you the fair compensation you need to move forward.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist law – If you’ve been hit by another driver, we’ll work with the insurance companies to make sure you’re fairly covered.
- Landowner liability – When an accident happens on someone’s land, the owner’s insurance company may be responsible for any damages. We’ll help determine if compensation is warranted.
- Slip-and-falls – Our slip-and-fall lawyer helps victims of slips, trips, and falls recover in premise liability cases.
In Times of Injury, You Are Not Alone
Personal injury law has taken a beating in recent years. Perpetual advertising by law firms jockeying for more clients has left a bad taste in our mouths about this area of law. As a result, clients who have truly been hurt often risk not getting a fair shake. For those clients, we fight hard to make sure that does not happen.
After an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t be held financially responsible for your ever-increasing expenses. Your serious injury lawyer at Thomas E. Scifres, P.C., will work to recover your damages, including present and future medical bills, lost wages, and compensation for your pain and suffering.
For injury claim assistance in the Salem, Indiana, area, call (812) 359-8007. You can also contact us by email.
Schedule Your Free Personal Injury Consultation.
Call For An Appointment To Discuss Your Needs.